RECEPTION IS OPEN FROM 8AM-11PM.
RESERVATION & ENQUIRY LINE: +44 (0)1865 24 22 88
- All dorms equipped with swipe card entry system and individual lockers for your added security.
- 24 hour door code access with no lockouts or curfews.
- Late check out 10:30 am.
- No hidden membership fees.
- The only hostel in Oxford to offer free unlimited broadband internet and wireless internet throughout building.
- All beds equipped with an individual power socket with USB port.
- Free tennis racquet hire for near by tennis courts and rugby balls, frisbies and footballs.
- Cosy TV lounge with movies available all day.
- Dining lounge with vending machine and internet terminals available all day.
- Large self catering kitchen with free tea and coffee.
- Roof top terrace with BBQ.
- Linen included.
- Taxes included.
- Laundry service available.
- Free city map for all guests and discount tickets available for local attractions.
- Free luggage storage for guests upon check out.
- Dorms sizes are 4, 6, 8 and 12 beds. All dorms are mixed but we do offer a female only dorm.
- Families and groups welcome.
- Non smoking hostel.
- Friendly helpful staff.
- Recommended by Tourism Southeast, Visit Britain, Enjoy England, Oxford Tourism Board, Let’s Go and Lonely Planet.
- ID required on check-in. Passport or Drivers licence
Please note our building is over 100 years old with no elevator/lift.
For mobility limited guests there are 44 steps from ground floor to accommodation level. Please contact hostel if unsure.